Mid May - Mid June 2022
Sometimes we have extra strawberries before, after and even after hours during Strawberry Days. We’ll offer U-Pick tickets for guests who would like to simply pick strawberries and not participate in the Strawberry Days event.
To get notified when extra berries are ripe for U-Pick, please share your mobile number below, and we’ll send you a message when berries are ripe!
Please Read U-Pick Strawberries
Please read this whole page so you’re ready for the next ticket release.
U-Pick strawberry ticket: A $2.95 field pass exclusively for strawberry picking and does not include farm activities or Strawberry Days admission.
- We use an online ticketing system to balance the number of pickers with available ripe fruit to prevent excessive crowds.
- U-Pick Strawberry Tickets will be released as extra berries ripen on our Production farm or at Blooms & Berries Farm Market.
- Ticket availability and farm location will be announced via text message first and possibly on our social media accounts (FB & IG)
- Share your mobile number to be notified when extra fruit is ripe and be the FIRST in the field!
2022 U-Pick Prices
- Berries will be paid for in the field. Please bring payment with you when picking.
- A Field Pass is required: $2.95 per person age 2 and up.
- Berries are $4.25 lb.
- Guests will walk to the field, total walking distance may exceed 1,000 ft of uneven farm field terrain.
- Boots or older shoes are strongly encouraged.
- Picking Pails will be provide. You may recycle a pail from a previous visit!
- Strollers will be challenging to navigate in the strawberry field.
Be sure to check this page IMMEDIATELY before each visit as picking availability and conditions change quickly. If we need to adjust a picking time or cancel a pick, it will be announced here.
Our Berries are not 100% organically produced. However, we use many natural practices on our farm, and we grow our berries with your family and our children in mind knowing that safety is our highest priority.
Our crop looks great but picking conditions change daily with the weather and picking pressure. Please always check this page for up-to-date picking conditions.
We have tripled our strawberry crop from 2020 but we still need to match demand with the crop. Ticketing helps us do this.
Picking dates are determined by the crop, weather, and several other factors. We usually know picking dates 1-4 days before we pick. Strawberries get picked at least every other day if not every day, blueberries need more time to rest and ripen. Many of our Blueberry picking dates are during the week because we have the most available staff those days. Occasionally we will pick on a weekend but not consistently.