Strawberry season is quick, only 2-3 weeks of fresh, sweet strawberries. To get strawberry picking updates so you don’t miss it each year, please sign up for Berry Picking Updates.
Thanks for a great 2021 season! See you in 2022!
Simply Strawberries: U-Pick Procedures
Simply Strawberry ticket: A field pass exclusively for strawberry picking and does not include farm activities or Strawberry Days admission. Limited to crop availability.
Please read this whole page so you’re ready for the next ticket release.
- Simply Strawberries Tickets will be released daily as crop allows until the season ends.
- All Simply Strawberries tickets will be available at 4:45 pm the night before picking to balance the number of pickers with the amount of ripe fruit and to prevent crowds.
- Picking Containers are provided with a field pass, please, no outside containers.
- Buckets from our farm are welcome.
- As always, it could be muddy in the field, boots or older shoes are encouraged.
- 2021 U-Pick Prices
- Berries will be paid for near the field, please bring payment with you when picking.
- A Field Pass is required: $2.95 per person age 2 and up.
- Berries are $3.75 lb.
- Guests can walk (about 1250 ft) or ride a shuttle to the strawberry field. Walking may be fastest to the field. Shuttle available 9am – noon daily.
Be sure to check this page immediately before each visit as picking availability and conditions change quickly. Please join our email list for season updates. Below are some guidelines to be familiar with when picking strawberries at Bloom’s & Berries Farm Market.
- Are your Berries Organic?
- Our Berries are not 100% organically produced. However, we use many organic practices on our farm, and we grow our berries with your family and our children in mind knowing that safety is our highest priority.
- How does the crop look this year?
- Our crop looks great but picking conditions change daily with the weather and picking pressure. Please always check this page for up-to-date picking conditions.
- Why the ticket system?
- We have tripled our strawberry crop from 2020 but we still need to match demand with the crop. Ticketing helps us do this. We hope to pick off of 6 acres or more in 2022.
- Will you pick this Saturday/Sunday?
- Picking dates are determined by the crop, weather, and several other factors. We usually know picking dates 1-4 days before we pick. Strawberries get picked at least every other day if not every day, blueberries need more time to rest and ripen. Many of our Blueberry picking dates are during the week because we have the most available staff those days. Occasionally we will pick on a weekend but not consistently.