Stay up to date on elderberries and other things happening on the farm by signing up for our e-newsletter.
2023 U-Pick Elderberries
Field Passes: $2.95 (16+)
You can also get a day pass on site at the farm for children for access to the play yard after picking!
About our Elderberry U-Pick
The 2023 Elderberry Season will begin early August and will be a short season. So don’t wait to pick!!
Once we determine what day we will pick, updates will show on this page with date, time, and a link to purchase field passes online.
1.To know when tickets are ready for purchase, text “elderberry” to 833.714.2769 or fill out the form below
Sign up for Elderberry Text Alerts with the Form
The best way to know when we have our elderberry u-picks is by signing up for our free text alerts. We’ll send you a quick message when the field is ready for picking!
Plan Your Visit:
Read below so you are prepared when our elderberry season begins!
- Bring your own garden shears to pick!
- Our field is exclusively U-Pick.
- When you arrive, check-in inside our Market Barn with your pre-purchased tickets.
- U-picks are pre-scheduled events. Because we are crop and weather dependent, we don’t do walk-up picks.
- We love dogs, but we cannot allow them in our U-pick field for food safety reasons. Please leave your pets at home for this farm visit.
- We would love to forecast our berry picking availability more than 12 hours out; it would make our jobs a lot easier. Unfortunately, it just isn’t possible, so please check this page daily for the following day’s field status.
- The fields will close in the event of inclement weather or when we get picked out.
- Wear older, closed-toed shoes. Boots are never a bad idea because we often have puddles and mud on our farm.
- The Market Barn and Garden Center will remain open during regular business hours as posted on top of the page even if we close the fields.
More U-Pick Options
Strawberry season runs from mid-May through early to mid-June. See Strawberry U-Pick info below.
Blackberry season is mid July. See Blackberry U-Pick info below.