Stay up to date on blueberries and other things happening on the farm by signing up for our e-newsletter.
2022 U-Pick Blueberries
Field Passes: $2.95 per person (ages 2+ need passes)
Field passes will include access to the play yard after picking.
About our Blueberry U-Pick
The 2022 Blueberry Season will begin mid to late June. While we have planted thousands of blueberry plants for harvest in 2023 and beyond, we are picking on a limited number of mature plants until then. Because of the unbalanced demand for the limited number of plants we have, we utilize a picking ticket system, so those who do get a ticket have a low-pressure experience.
1.To know when tickets are ready for purchase, text “blueberry” to 833.714.2769 or fill out the form below
Sign up for Blueberry Text Alerts with the Form
The best way to know when we have our blueberry u-picks is by signing up for our free text alerts. We’ll send you a quick message when the field is ready for picking!
Plan Your Visit:
Read below so you are prepared when our blueberry season begins!
- Our field is exclusively U-Pick.
- When you arrive, check-in inside our Market Barn.
- We love dogs, but we cannot allow them in our U-pick field for food safety reasons. Please leave your pets at home for this farm visit.
- We would love to forecast our berry picking availability more than 12 hours out; it would make our jobs a lot easier. Unfortunately, it just isn’t possible, so please check this page daily for the following day’s field status.
- The fields will close in the event of inclement weather or when we get picked out.
- Wear older, closed-toed shoes. Boots are never a bad idea because we often have puddles and mud on our farm.
- The Market Barn and Garden Center will remain open during regular business hours as posted on top of the page even if we close the blueberry fields.
More U-Pick Options
Strawberry season runs from mid-May through early to mid-June. See Strawberry U-Pick info below.
Blackberry season is mid July. See Blackberry U-Pick info below.