Stay up to date on blueberries and other things happening on the farm and sign-up for our e-newsletter.
Thanks for a wonderful 2021 season! See you in 2022!
Field Passes: $4.95 (ages 2+ need passes)
Field passes will include access to the play yard after picking.
About our Blueberry U-Pick
The 2021 Blueberry Season will begin mid to late June. While we have planted thousands of blueberry plants for harvest in 2022 and beyond, we are picking on a limited number of mature plants until then. Because of the unbalanced demand for the limited number of plants we have, we utilize a picking ticket system, so those who do get a ticket have a low-pressure experience.
Once we determine what day we will pick, updates will show on this page with date, time, and a link to purchase field passes online.
Field Passes: $4.95 each (Over age 2)
Fruit is $4.99 lb.
Plan Your Visit:
Read below so you are prepared when our blueberry season begins!
- Our field is exclusively U-Pick.
- When you arrive, check-in inside our Market Barn.
- We love dogs, but we cannot allow them in our U-pick field for food safety reasons. Please leave your pets at home for this farm visit.
- We would love to forecast our berry picking availability more than 12 hours out; it would make our jobs a lot easier. Unfortunately, it just isn’t possible, so please check this page daily for the following day’s field status.
- The fields will close in the event of inclement weather or when we get picked out. Always check “Next picking Day” above immediately before your visit.
- Wear older, closed-toed shoes. Boots are never a bad idea because we often have puddles and mud on our farm.
- The Market Barn and Garden Center will remain open during regular business hours as posted on top of the page even if we close the blueberry fields.
More U-Pick Options
Strawberry season has come to an end for 2021. Strawberry season runs from mid-May through early to mid-June.
A fun and rewarding experience!
More info coming soon!