Stay up to date on blackberries and other things happening on the farm by signing up for our e-newsletter.
It's blackberry season!
Field Passes: $2.95 (ages 2+ need passes)
Blackberries: $19.95 to pick basket full.
Field passes will include access to the play yard after picking.
2022 picking season is over, stay tuned for 2023!
Blackberry Plants are thornless!
U-pick tickets are only sold online to balance the number of pickers with ripe fruit available so everyone gets a great experience.
Children ages 2 and up do require a ticket for access to the blackberry patch.
About our Blackberry U-Pick
The 2022 Blackberry Season has begun! The blackberry field is located at our additional property. Address will be provided with ticket. Only 3.5 miles from the Farm!! Make sure to sign up for blackberry text alerts to know when the picks are happening!
Field Passes: $2.95 (Ages 2+ need passes)
$19.95 to fill the basket. Baskets provided.
Plan Your Visit:
Read below so you are prepared when our blackberry season begins!
- U-picks are pre-scheduled ticketed events. Because we are crop and weather dependent, we don’t do walk-up picks.
- We love dogs, but we cannot allow them in our U-pick field for food safety reasons. Please leave your pets at home for this farm visit.
- The fields will close in the event of inclement weather or when we get picked out.
- Wear older, closed-toed shoes. Boots are never a bad idea because we often have puddles and mud on our farm.
- The Market Barn and Garden Center will remain open during regular business hours as posted on top of the page even if we close the blackberry fields.
Sign up for Blackberry Text Alerts with the Form
The best way to know when we have our blackberry u-picks is by signing up for our free text alerts. We’ll send you a quick message when the field is ready for picking!
More U-Pick Options
Strawberry season runs from mid-May through early to mid-June.
A fun and rewarding experience!
More info coming soon!