Mid May - Mid June 2023
The blackberry field is located at our additional property. Address will be provided with ticket. Only 3.5 miles from the Farm! Make sure to sign up for blackberry text alerts to know when the picks are happening!
Blackberry Plants are thornless!
U-pick tickets are only sold online to balance the number of pickers with ripe fruit available so everyone gets a great experience.
Children ages 2 and up do require a ticket for access to the blackberry patch.
Plan Your Visit:
Read below so you are prepared when our blackberry season begins!
- U-picks are pre-scheduled ticketed events. Because we are crop and weather dependent, we do not allow walk-up picking, you must sign up online.
- We love dogs, but we cannot allow them in our U-pick field for food safety reasons. Please leave your pets at home for this farm visit.
- The fields will close in the event of inclement weather or when we get picked out.
- Wear older, closed-toed shoes. Boots are never a bad idea because we often have puddles and mud on our farm.
- The Market Barn and Garden Center will remain open during regular business hours as posted on top of the page even if we close the blackberry fields.
2023 U-Pick Prices
- Berries will be paid for in the field. Please bring payment with you when picking.
- A Field Pass is required: $2.95 per person age 2 and up.
- Berries are $4.99 lb.
- Guests will walk to the field, total walking distance may exceed 1,000 ft of uneven farm field terrain.
- Boots or older shoes are strongly encouraged.
- Picking Pails will be provide. You may recycle a pail from a previous visit!
- Strollers will be challenging to navigate in the strawberry field.
Be sure to check this page IMMEDIATELY before each visit as picking availability and conditions change quickly. If we need to adjust a picking time or cancel a pick, it will be announced here.
Coming Later in the Season:
More U-Pick Options
Strawberry season runs from mid-May through early to mid-June.
A fun and rewarding experience!
More info coming soon!