Strawberry Days Hours + Admission
Strawberry Days open daily May 22nd - June 6th
Mon – Thurs 9-7
Fri – Sat 9-8
Memorial Day 9-5
What to expect:
An optional field shuttle will be available from 9am – noon daily, provided the field remains open until noon.
Please read ticket descriptions below.
Strawberries | Farm Games & Activities | Petting Zoo | Beer Garden | Bakery Treats
Children under 2 are FREE
Enjoy the farm fun!
9:45am and on.
This ticket features the Petting Zoo, Strawberry Bounce Pad, Farm Games, Barnyard 500 Trike Track, Bee Train with Bakery Treats available for purchase. Friday – Sunday + Memorial day also feature our Beer Garden, Food Trucks and Live Music.
IMPORTANT: Strawberry inventory is determined by weather, variety, picking pressure and other factors. Because of this, we cannot forecast ahead of time when a field picks out each day. We are thrilled to offer all of the fun of the event and IF we have berries in the field during your visit, this ticket will provide access to picking. Berries are an additional cost.
Tickets will be timed-entry to disburse crowds throughout the day.
Strawberry Lovers-sold out
This is the ONLY ticket that guarantees Strawberry Picking.
9:00am, 9:15am, and 9:30am
This exclusive morning picking ticket also includes all the fun events, games, and activities on the farm for Strawberry Days! On weekends, this ticket includes access to the beer garden, live music, and food trucks! *There is a limited amount of Strawberry Lover tickets, and can be subject to berry availability in the patch. Picking containers provided, Strawberries are $3.75 / lb.
9:45am and on, every Tuesday
Strawberry Days Toddlers get in, 1/2 priced with a paying adult who purchased Fun Lovers Tickets.
Available exclusively from start of harvest through May 21st
Our crop will be ready about a week before Strawberry Days begins on May 22nd. These are the tickets you’ll want to purchase if you’re simply looking to pick strawberries without any of the additional festivities.
Tickets will be released on our U-Pick page at 4:45 daily before picking the next morning. Tickets will be timed-entry to disburse crowds throughout the morning. Containers will be provided and Strawberries will be $3.75 / lb.
*These tickets are separate from our Strawberry Days tickets, and will be available in the time frame before the Strawberry Days event.
Farm closure due to inclement weather or any other reason as determined by Blooms & Berries Farm Market will result in an opportunity to exchange your ticket within the 2021 Strawberry season. If all available tickets for the remainder of the season are sold out, a refund will be issued.
Daily Farm Fun Includes
- Bee Train
- Strawberry Bounce Pad
- Petting Zoo
- Barnyard 500
- Farm Games
- Market Barn Shopping
- Garden Center Shopping
- Strawberry Bakery Treats available for purchase
Plus More Weekend Fun
Beer Garden – Local Craft Beer & Wine
Stay tuned for 2021 picking conditions:
We will keep this section updated with field conditions and if rain boots, jackets, or anything else would be a good addition to your visit!
What to Expect When Picking
U-Pick Strawberries 2021
Please read this whole page so you’re ready for your visit!
- As always, it could be muddy in the field, boots or older shoes are encouraged.
- 2021 U-Pick Prices
- A Strawberry Days ticket is required to gain access to our event and the picking field. Event tickets are sold exclusively online.
- A picking pail is provided, please no outside containers unless it is a white pail from a prior visit.
- Berries will be purchased in the field. Please securely bring your payment to the picking field.
- A Ticket is required for any guests age 2 and up.
- Berries are $3.75 lb
- Guests can walk or ride a shuttle to the strawberry field. Walking may be faster during peak times. Plan on about a 1,250 ft walk to the field.
- Fun Lover ticket holders will get a chance to pick if ripe berries are available to pick. Sometimes (especially later in the day) the field may need to rest and will be closed for the remainder of the day.
- Per governors orders, masks are mandatory when in close proximity to others.
- When picking, choose only the red, ripe berries. Berries with white tips or bellies need more time to sweeten up!
- Strawberry season lasts about 3 weeks. Sign up for berry picking updates to stay in the know!
Our Berries are not 100% organically produced. However, we use many organic practices on our farm, and we grow our berries with your family and our children in mind knowing that safety is our highest priority.
We have planted over 45,000 strawberry plants in 3 acres for our 2021 season! Our crop is looking wonderful, and cannot wait to have you out to pick berries, and have a lot of fun.
We love our groups, and we encourage those who want to attend together, to purchase blocks of tickets early on our online ticketing website. In 2021 will not be booking any special times, or reserved seating for Strawberry Days.
We are using an online ticketing system for Strawberry Days, and all guests will need to pre-purchase their tickets online, before they come to the farm. This helps us manage our crowds, and provide the easiest parking and best guest experience.
Simple answer, no. But, dogs are allowed to attend the rest of Strawberry Days, just not in the field where people are picking. We ask that dogs are well-behaved, and on a non-retractable leash, no longer than 6ft.
More U-Pick Options
Enjoy the freshness of hand-picked, farm fresh blueberries during our blueberry season.
A fun and rewarding experience!
More info coming soon!