Photography at B&B
Photographers at Fall on the Farm
Fall on the Farm begins September 18th and runs through October 31st, daily.
We welcome local photographers to the farm to take photos and use our “gourd”eous fall-filled farm as a background for your photos.
Photography Policy at Blooms & Berries:
Please read this in its entirety before planning to use Blooms & Berries for your photos
- Photographers may come to Fall on the Farm for photos shoots, we do require a paid admission to be purchased for all parties on the farm including clients and photographers.
- Please, NO excessive photography team, equipment, tools, props or other gear outside of a small camera bag that can be carried easily through the farm. This is to ensure no disruption of other patrons while they visit Fall on the Farm.
- Please no solicitation of any sales of photography packages or shoots while on the premise with guests you have not already set up a photography time with. Any photographers who are seen self-promoting/selling their photography services will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund on their admission.
- Our sunflower field will begin blooming by late September/early October. We have two fields this year, and we will have options for u-pick sunflowers. Please do not cut sunflowers as props unless you have gone through the process of paying for u-pick sunflowers. More info to come.
- When thinking about times to schedule your clients be aware that our admission is an online reservation system. Tickets are available in 15-minute intervals beginning at 10am each day. Weekend tickets sell out well in advance.
- We will NOT be offering any special “golden hour” times outside of regular business hours of Fall on the Farm. We will have two special events that do take place in the evening, Sips & Sunflowers (targeted September 30) and Pups, Pints, and Pumpkins (targeted September 24). You may purchase admission to either of these events along with your clients to come and take photos. Same rules above to apply.
If you would like to tag us on social media, you can do so by using our handle @bloomsandberries and a Geo-Tag when visiting and we might share your photos with our followers!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Abby at [email protected]