2022 Fall Field Trips
Bring your students to Blooms & Berries for a fun farm experience. During your group’s visit, you will have access to all of the season’s most popular attractions. We welcome accredited schools, preschools, year-round day cares, parent’s-day-out programs and non-school youth programs looking for a fun and educational outing.
Register today to get the fun started!
Dates & Times
September 19 – October 28, 2022
Monday – Friday
9:00am to 2:00pm
All tickets for Children 2+ and Adults:
$10.50 per person
Group Admission + Feed the Animals:
$12.95 per person
Free Staff Admission:
- Teachers (head of class), paid staff (with credentials) and bus drivers for public and private schools and daycare groups
- One group leader (guest booking the tour)of church groups, home school groups, mom’s clubs and similar organizations
- Special Needs individuals are welcome to one support person each at no charge
Your Visit Includes
Private hayride through I Spy Forest and Pumpkin Patch
- Hayride times are assigned upon group check-in
- New! – 40 Animal Petting Farm
- Barnyard 500 Trike Track
- Bounce Pad
- Note: Shoes must be removed before jumping on bounce pad
- Bee Train
- Sound Garden
- Duck Races
- Giant Slide
- Spider Web
- Spookley Storyboard Pumpkin Lifestyle
* Corn Maze and snacks not included
- Learn about Pumpkin Lifecycles
Field Trip Bonus
- All paid guests and teachers pick a small pumpkin from Percy’s Pumpkin Patch
Ready to book your field trip to Blooms & Berries? Please use the button below to register today!
Already booked your Field Trip?
If you have already booked your field trip and would like to change your date or update your attendee numbers, you may do so up until 11:59pm before the day of your field trip.
Please visit the link below and sign into your account to make the changes.
Field Trip FAQs
Getting your field trip reserved and your group ready for the day is easy.
- Make your reservation online.
- Pre-collect admissions from all guests.
- Upon arrival, gather your group outside Fall on the Farm Admissions Entrance near the Blooms and Berries truck.
- Group Leader will check-in the group at admissions.
- Payment for group admission will be due at this time.
- Only adults will receive wristbands to wear throughout your visit.
- We invite your group to enjoy the farm and activities at their leisure.
- We will provide your group leader with instructions for hayride, educational video, pumpkins and more.
1. We accept check, credit card or purchase order for payment.
2. We cannot accept bags of coins and bills. If you are collecting money from students, please plan to pay student admissions with check or credit card. This will enable a quick and efficient check-in process.
3. If your group is paying with a Purchase Order, a copy of the Purchase Order must be provided to Blooms & Berries at least 1 week prior to Field Trip.
4. No deposits are required for field trips.
5. Season Passes and coupons cannot be used toward Field Trip Group Admissions.
- Special Needs individuals are welcome to one support person each at no charge.
- We have a wheelchair accessible hayride wagon that can be reserved.
- Food and beverages.
- Coolers are allowed – client provides own ice.
- Blooms & Berries provides carts to transport lunches, coolers, etc. to tables
- Trash cans are provided for trash disposal.
- No confetti, silly string, whistles or piñatas
- No glass, alcohol or smoking
- Wear comfortable closed-toed walking shoes (Encounters with mud are possible if it has recently rained or rain is forecasted.)
- Wear weather appropriate clothing that can get dirty (Dressing in layers is recommended.)
- Bring rain gear (If sprinkles or showers are in forecast.)
- Also, be prepared with allergy medications (If a child has severe allergies, please remember they will be exposed to hay, pollen, bees and farm animals, so prepare accordingly.)
- We understand that sometimes weather doesn’t always cooperate.
- Our weather policy is that in case of a light rain, we will still hold your scheduled event unless we contact you to say otherwise.
- Heavy rain, storms or inclement weather of any kind will require your event to be rescheduled.