2021 Fall Field Trips
Bring your students to Blooms & Berries for a fun farm experience. During your group’s visit, you will have access to all of the season’s most popular attractions. We welcome accredited schools, preschools, year-round day cares, parent’s-day-out programs and non-school youth programs looking for a fun and educational outing.
Register today to get the fun started!
Dates & Times
September 20 – October 29, 2021
Monday – Friday
9:00am to 2:00pm
$9 per person (Children 2+ and Adults)
- 10 guests minimum required for group pricing
- Special Needs groups do not have a minimum requirement in order to receive group pricing
Free Staff Admission:
- Teachers (head of class), paid staff (with credentials) and bus drivers for public and private schools and daycare groups
- One group leader (guest booking the tour)of church groups, home school groups, mom’s clubs and similar organizations
- Special Needs individuals are welcome to one support person each at no charge
Your Visit Includes
- Private hayride through I Spy Forest and Pumpkin Patch
- Hayride times are assigned upon group check-in
- Unlimited Play
- New Attraction – Barnyard 500
- Bounce Pad
- Note: Shoes must be removed before jumping on bounce pad
- Bee Train – Formerly Cow Train
- Sound Garden
- Duck Races
- Giant Slide
- Spider Web
- Barnyard Animals
- Educational Video
- Learn about Seasons Lifecycles
- Field Trip Bonus
- All paid guests and teachers pick a small pumpkin from Percy’s Pumpkin Patch
Field Trip FAQs
- Make your reservation online.
- Pre-collect admissions from all participants.
- Upon arrival, gather your group outside the Market Barn.
- Group Leader will check-in the group inside the Market Barn.
- Only adults will receive wristbands to wear throughout your visit.
- We invite your group to enjoy the farm and activities at their leisure.
- We will provide your group leader with a time to board your private hayride during check-in.
- We accept cash, check, credit card or purchase order for payment.
- If your group is paying with a Purchase Order, a copy of the Purchase Order must be provided to Blooms & Berries at least 1 week prior to Field Trip.
- No deposits are required for field trips.
- Season Passes & Coupons Cannot be used toward Field Trip Group Admissions.
- Special Needs groups do not have a minimum requirement in order to receive group pricing.
- Special Needs individuals are welcome to one support person each at no charge.
- We have a wheelchair accessible hayride wagon that can be reserved.
- Food and beverages.
- Coolers are allowed – client provides own ice.
- Blooms & Berries provides carts to transport lunches, coolers, etc. to tables
- Trash cans are provided for trash disposal.
- We do NOT allow the following on the farm:
- No confetti, silly string, whistles or piñatas
- No glass, alcohol or smoking
- Wear comfortable closed-toed walking shoes (Encounters with mud are possible if it has recently rained or rain is forecasted.)
- Wear weather appropriate clothing that can get dirty (Dressing in layers is recommended.)
- Bring rain gear (If sprinkles or showers are in forecast.)
- Also, be prepared with allergy medications (If a child has severe allergies, please remember they will be exposed to hay, pollen, bees and farm animals, so prepare accordingly.)
- We understand that sometimes weather doesn’t always cooperate.
- Our weather policy is that in case of a light rain, we will still hold your scheduled event unless we contact you to say otherwise.
- Heavy rain, storms or inclement weather of any kind will require your event to be rescheduled.