Our Strawberry patch will Open when the berries are ripe mid May
This page WILL update when we know the berries are getting ready. The plants are looking pretty good and are on track for us to open U-Pick mid to late May. Please join our email list for notification when the crop is ready. Once the season starts, be sure to check this page immediately before each visit as picking availability and conditions change quickly. Below are some good guidelines to be familiar with when picking strawberries at Blooms & Berries Farm Market.
- If you are returning to this page, be sure to “refresh” your browser for current info.
- Strawberries are $2.50 per lb and you may bring your own container or purchase one of ours.
- When you arrive, check-in at our Market Barn or in the Garden Center to weigh your container so we don’t charge you for it’s weight.
- We love dogs but we cannot allow them in our U-pick field for food safety reasons. Please leave your pets at home for this farm visit.
- We would love to forecast our berry picking availability more than 12 hours out, it would make our jobs a lot easier. Unfortunately it just isn’t possible so please check this page immediately before your visit for up to date picking info.
- The fields will close in the event of inclement weather or when we get picked out. Always check “Today’s Update” below immediately before your visit.
- Wear older, closed toed shoes. Boots are never a bad idea because we often have puddles and mud on our farm.
- The Market Barn and Garden will remain open during regular business hours as posted on top of the page even if we close the strawberry fields.
Please read everything on this page CAREFULLY:
Blueberry season begins when the fruit ripens usually late June. To create a more enjoyable picking experience, we pick blueberries by reservation only. Here is what you need to know to get a ticket to come pick with us:
- Join our email list here for the 2017 season
- You will get an email about once a week while we are picking blueberries, once a month during our other seasons.
- These emails will have a limited number of tickets for each day we are picking that week.
- Get tickets for your adults in your group, kids are welcome to join but do not need tickets. If you have more than 10 kids coming with a group, please call us for instructions.
- One picking bucket per adult will be provided to start. Additional buckets may be provided once the first bucket fills up.
- Tickets are valid for the day specified ONLY. Cancellations by Blooms & Berries, the weather and no-shows void the ticket.
- Once you have your ticket, you must check this page immediately before your visit to ensure the day’s pick is indeed still on and to see important picking notes.
- If you or someone in your party cannot make your pick date, please be courteous and, PLEASE RELEASE YOUR TICKET. “No shows” make it very difficult for our farm to keep the crop maintained well.
- We love Dogs, but please leave your pet at home for this event due to food safety concerns.
- Blueberries are $3.75 per lb and we provide picking containers.