Land A Fun Outside Job!
Now Hiring the following Positions!
- Garden Center Customer Service Associate
- Plant caretaker/ Watering crew
- Garden Center Plant Specialist
- Farm Hands
Garden Center & Market Barn Customer Service Associate:
Work with a fun team in a wonderful environment helping people choose plants and the products for their plants. Work 2-5 days a week (12-40 hours) with the opportunity to stay on through Oct 31st. Plant watering, general plant care and restocking to be performed in between customers. This position is well suited for people who like working outside, with plants and helping others. If you’re creative and good at designing and arranging container gardens this is a perfect job for you. Prove yourself this Spring and there maybe opportunities to run gardening workshops and classes next year and beyond. Love gardening ideas on Pinterest? We should talk! Our team LOVES food too as our Market Barn is full of local produce and meats as well as cheeses, jams & jellies and many more delicious items. Apply below.
Garden Center Plant Caretaker:
This position is excellent for someone who likes to work outside, is detail oriented but can move through a task efficiently and loves flowers. This position generally starts around 8am and ends early to mid afternoon. Shifts available 2 – 5 days a week (12-40 hours) with the opportunity to work customer service in our Market Barn, roadside stand and on Fall On The Farm once Garden Center season is over. This position focuses on watering and caring for the plants with some customer engagement in between. Apply below.
Garden Center Plant Specialist
Blooms & Berries Farm Market in Loveland Ohio is a fast growing family owned company with an interest in continuing to expand the Garden Center portion of the business.
Garden Center Specialist Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement attractive and effective product displays for both plant and hard goods merchandise
- Care for plant health, monitor watering practices and overall health of plant
- Coordinate with Leadership and Management to better develop the product knowledge portions of our in house training and social media and marketing campaigns.
- Design and create specialty planters, mini gardens, landscape beds on the property and more.
- ALL general Garden Center Tasks
Garden Center Specialist Qualifications
- Must have at least one season’s experience working in a Garden Center environment.
- Must demonstrate a strong passion and professional understanding of premium annuals, herbaceous perennials, fairy / miniature gardening, succulents, container gardening and other garden center related items. A good understanding of local edibles such as common culinary herbs and vegetable plants would bring value as well.
- A strong understanding of woody shrubs and trees is not necessary but would be a bonus as Blooms & Berries may expand into those lines in the future.
- Must demonstrate a passion for producing an excellent quality product.
- Stay on as an associate after garden center season or enjoy your time off until next Spring!
Apply Below indicating your interest in the Garden Center Specialist position.
This position is great for students and part time workers who want to develop new skills working after school and on weekends from now through Oct 31st. Flexible scheduling requiring a minimum of just two days a week is offered to our Farm Hands. The work is dynamic with many opportunities to learn life skills. Some days look similar but our many different seasons offer a break from the monotony of a normal student job. Learn to plant, care for and harvest berries and vegetables, run a weed-eater, use a lawn mower, maintain our corn maze, feed our animals, run irrigation, park cars and more! Apply below.
Fill out the form below. Once completed please submit, once it has submitted successfully, your screen will change indicating a successful submission.