Fun on the Farm & Family Memories!
More Fun This Week!
- $9 Final Weekend Special Sat & Sun Admission discounted from $11 to $9 this weekend!
- Sat & Sun Mr. Farmers Grill Open for Lunch while supplies last.
- Meet the Animals with Farm Animal Encounters. We’ll be walking the goat or bringing our Flemish GIANT bunnies out to be petted.
- Last hayride 30 min before close. last corn maze entry 45 min before close.
- Mon Oct 31st Farm Closes at 3pm for the season! Thanks for a great year!
- 7 Acre Corn Maze
“The Pollination Complication”
- Pumpkin Patch Hayrides
Through “I Spy” Woods
- Caramel Apples
- Cow Train Rides
- Straw Maze
- Farm Animals
- Fresh Apple Cider
- Food, Fun & More!
Sept. 24th – Oct. 31st
Mon-Sat 10-7 | Sun 10-6
Mon. – Thur. $8 | Fri. – Sun. $11
Admission includes hayrides, corn maze, kids corn maze, cow train, play area, farm animals, Spookley, & More!
- Traverse our 7-acre corn maze to solve The Pollination Complication. Get lost in this fun agri-educational story as you track down the suspects and solve this a-MAIZE-ing puzzle.
- Enjoy a 30 minute hayride to pick-your-own pumpkin. Along the way you’ll pass through “I Spy” woods.
- Child’s play area including straw maze and giant slide.
- Delicious fresh pressed cider & caramel apples.
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin Storyboard Trail
- Kids Corn Maze – a smaller maze just right for the little tikes!
- And much more!
Our A-Maiz-ing Corn Maze
More Maze Fun
Join us this year for more merriment in the maze as we try to solve “The Pollination Complication”
Can you locate 7 of the 8 suspects in this years maze to discover which bee went to play in the wind?
Was it Big Benny or maybe Buzz? Find out for yourself using your punch card as you make your way through the maze.
Fall on the Farm
Opens in September
To keep the maze a fun place to play please do not run, smoke, cut through the corn, pick corn, or break the ribbon in the maze.
Thank you for your help to keep our maze a safe and family fun activity!
“We had SO MUCH FUN last year at your farm! Thank you very much for such a great place!
My husband and I LOVE taking our daughter there!”
A fall at Blooms and Berries wouldn’t be complete without a cup of fresh cider, a plate full of delicious farm foods, festive decors and merchandise from the market!
Be sure to stop in and see what fun fall items when have in store for you this season!