Fun on the Farm
& Family Memories!
- 7 Acre Corn Maze
"The Great Honey Caper"
- Pumpkin Patch Hayrides
Through "I Spy" Woods
- Caramel Apples
- Cow Train Rides
- Straw Maze
- Farm Animals
- Fresh Apple Cider
- Food, Fun & More!
through October 31st
Mon-Sat 10-7 | Sun 10-6
- We will close at 4:00 p.m. on October 31st (Halloween Night) -
Hayrides: Sat. & Sun. All Day | Mon.-Fri. 12 - 6pm
Mon. - Fri. $7 | Sat. & Sun. $10
Ages Under 2 Free!
Admission includes Hayrides, Corn Maze, Kids Corn Maze, Play Area, Farm Animals, Spookley, Sunflower Path (when in bloom) & More!
- Traverse our 7 acre corn maze to solve the Great Honey Caper! Get lost in this fun agri-educational story as you track down the suspects and solve this a-MAIZE-ing puzzle. More info...
- Enjoy a 30 minute hayride to pick your own pumpkin. Along the way you’ll pass through “I Spy” woods.
- Child’s play area including straw maze and giant slide.
- Pumpkin paintball, egg throw, and lunch concessions (weekends only.)
- Delicious fresh pressed cider & caramel apples.
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin Storyboard Trail
- Kids Corn Maze – a smaller maze just right for the little tikes!
- And much more!
Enjoy these additional activities with the purchase of a few tokens:
A fall at Blooms and Berries wouldn't be complete without a cup of fresh cider, a plate full of delicious farm foods, festive decors and merchandise from the market!
Be sure to stop in and see what fun fall items when have in store for you this season!